Belden to Feature Game-Changing Solutions at SPS 2023
Belden will showcase its cutting-edge technology and services at the 32nd Smart Production Solutions (SPS) trade fair will be held in Nuremberg from November 14-16.
Belden’s presence at SPS will focus on their solutions that combine best-in-class products, expert services and deep expertise. For more than 120 years, Belden has worked with leading innovators from the likes of Thomas Edison and Charles Lindbergh to today’s most innovative companies to improve signal integrity, device function, data access and management, operations and business processes. The industrial automation solutions provider empowers factories and warehouses to modernize, optimize, automate and secure their networks from end-to-end, while reducing total cost of ownership, organizing data for meaningful use, and achieving factory-wide visibility.
The Belden booth at SPS provides attendees the opportunity to share their toughest challenges and get real help and advice. The company’s knowledgeable thought leaders can share tailored insights based on attendees’ most pressing concerns.
Through a deep understanding of customers’ challenges and priorities, Belden develops and innovates groundbreaking smart production solutions. Successful case studies featured at SPS will demonstrate:
- Data done better: Belden solutions gather OT data and organize it at the network edge, transmitting it to enterprise IT destinations or the cloud at the right time and in the right format. These purpose-built solutions deliver maximum insights, ensure the security of operational data, and save time, bandwidth and cost.
- Future-readiness: Every solution features maximum flexibility for the upgrades customers will need in the years to come.
- Vendor-agnostic approach: Belden is uniquely flexible: We work with any vendor, technology or protocol. We help customers derive maximum value from their legacy equipment. And we design migration plans that ease the strain of transitions and ensure the least possible downtime.
- Connected workers and machines: To help customers maintain productivity in the face of worldwide labor shortages, we deploy solutions that simplify installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Cybersecurity upgrades: Advanced industrial firewalls offer deep packet inspection and real-time traffic monitoring.
- Industrial-level resilience: The products that make up our solutions go the distance, fit in tight spaces and withstand wide temperature variations. And our robust solutions meet customers’ and regulators’ stringent standards for water, dust, vibration, salt spray, welding spark, chemical and external force resistance.
Belden has CICs in Santa Clara, California, and Chicago, Illinois in the U.S.; Stuttgart, Germany; and Shanghai, China; and will soon open a CIC in Bangalore, India.
To learn more about Belden’s industrial automation solutions, join us in Hall 10.0, booth #120/121, or visit us online at belden.com/industrial-automation.